Moodle – the platform is famous due to open-source and easy customization. No other LMSs offers such a broad spectrum of your course customization and user experiences than Moodle itself. Authentication of a user in Moodle is performed by many ways; here is a list of 6 Moodle Authentication plugins:
1.SAML2 Single Sign ON
SAML2 SSO plugin is fast, simple, and secure.
– Feature includes dual login, automatic certificate creation, optionally auto-create users, etc.
2. User Key Authentication
One-time login credentials required for login to Moodle. After that plugin helps in SSO between moodle and external web app.
3.LDAP Server sync
– This plugin supports LDAP synchronization tasks and LDAP authentication.
– Provides SSO functionality where setting can be changed in identity providers.
– Used as an Office 365 Suite plugins to connect Azure Active Directory.
5.Anti hammering / Login Blocker
– Plugin is configured to detect the DOS attack by IP hammering.
–Provides SSO function using OAuth2 providers.
– A new account is created for the first time in Moodle, after that, you can login using OAuth2 plugins for other identity providers.
Above Top 6 Moodle Authentication Plugins
Click Here To get a Best Moodle LMS Demo’s